Starting It All Over Again!

I started on HCG yesterday, again!  I am giving it another shot after the debacle that the time before this last time was when I tried it and gave myself 5x the proper dose.  Yes, I did do it again before this time and after the "5x's" fiasco and I lost 18 pounds... then gained back 9 because, well lets face it:  I have very little self control.  I am a sucker for sweets and when I went on it this last time it was right before Thanksgiving and c'mon!  Who can blame me for gaining 9 pounds back when there's pumpkin pie and Christmas everything?!

So, I'm trying it again and will be going for a 30 day stint, unless I feel really saucy after a few weeks and decide to extend another 13 days for the full 43 day stint.  I am using the drops this time, not the shots, so there won't be any improper dosing going on, I hope.  If I am trying to be sort of honest with myself I'd say that I need to lose 30 pounds to be where I am happy.  And, if I'm being really honest with myself, I'd say that I need to lose 40 pounds.  So, it depends on the day and time when it comes to being honest with myself.

Yesterday for my first binge day I ate:

  • 2 slices of fat free bread (fat free, you say... well, I'll make up fo that!), with 8 Tablespoons of melted butter on top and a glass of 2% milk
  • 1/2 a package of chips ahoy cookies with a glass of 2% milk
  • 1 grilled cheese sandwich with a slice of colby/jack cheese, a slice of pepper jack cheese, 2 Tablespoons of butter AND a glass of 2% milk
  • 1 bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • 2 plates of spaghetti with a tomato cream sauce with artichoke hearts (which I'll be posting on Zula's very soon)
  • 1 more bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream with 2% milk and chocolate sauce, like a shake
Disgusting!

It makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little just because I'm typing it out.  I can't believe that I ate that... and today is day two of binging... I'll report on that later.  But, I can assure you that it just gets better!

0 comments: